The second row is finished on the little quilt. I removed one block from the first row and added it to the second because the quilt seemed too wide to me — now it will be around 19″ x 23″ or so.
The sashing fabric for the Album quilt arrived a few days ago and I’m very happy with it. I couldn’t find anything that looked like the original fabric, but I think this floral stripe is going to look nice. The tentative plan is to make the sashing two stripes wide. I’ve made quite a few more blocks for the Album quilt — some with my own fabrics. I probably won’t post any more photos until I start sewing them together.